It is our intention in this section to instruct you on how to obtain land records from the official website of West Bengal online land records, which is known as “Banglarbhumi” which literally translates as “Land of Bengalis”. The next section will describe the steps you may take to obtain all of the information regarding your land from the official website banglarbhumi.gov.in.
This website, Banglar Bhumi, was launched by the “Land and Land Reforms Department Government of West Bengal“. It is the most convenient way for everyone to obtain all types of land records, including ROR, Fard, Online Khata Khatauni, Mutation, Jamabandi, and so on.
West Bengal khatian & plot information by name
The Banglar Bhumi is the largest land records online website in the world. It is operated by the West Bengal government’s revenue department and was created with the assistance of the state’s National Informatics Center (NIC). It has information on more than 42,042 Mouzas and more than 4.30 Crore Khatians across the whole state of Rajasthan. More than 70% of the population resides on the outskirts of the hamlet and is descended from a farming background.
According to the most recent study conducted by the West Bengal revenue department, more than 3000000 people live in the state who are affected by Patta. As a result, it is difficult to convey all of the information to each of them one at a time. Fortunately, there is a solution for all of them: the official website of Banglar Bhumi (https://www.banglarbhumi.gov.in/), from which you may get any information about your land and property by entering the owner’s name and the specifics of your property.
Land Records in West Bengal Search for Khatian and Plot Information on the Internet
To check your online land record, go to BanglarBhumi’s official page and pick Khatian and Plot Information. You will then be sent to a page where you must complete the steps listed below.
- Go to https://www.banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and log in.
- In the main menu, look for the “Know Your Property” section. The option “Know Your Property” will appear in the main menu when you enter the Banglarbhumi Web site. To learn more about the Khaitan storyline, select this option.
- Choose a district, a block, and a Mouza. Following your visit to the page, you will be required to provide mouza identity using the:
- District Name
- Block Name
- After you have selected all three boxes (from the pull-down menu), you will need to search for your Khatian and plot details using one of two search methods: Search By Khatian, Search By Plot.
- Select Search By Khatian. To check with the Khatian, you will need to enter your Khatian number, fill out the captcha code, and then click on the View option.
- Run a check on the Khatian information. After clicking on the View Button, you will be sent to the Website page where you will get Khatian information. You will discover the owner’s name, address, and comprehensive Khaitan information in this section.
- Select Search by Plot. If you wish to double-check plot information, you may do so with relative ease. This may be accomplished by selecting the option “Search By Plot.” After that, enter the plot number and captcha code, and then click on the View Option button.
- Verify the plot information. Following the submission of the plot number and captcha code in the Banlarbhumi Portal, you will receive a comprehensive description of plot information, which will include the plot number, categorization area of the plot, and other information on the Website.
How to Apply for a ROR in West Bengal
The ROR in West Bengal is a highly crucial document for land-related information. If you need to apply for ROR papers, please follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the application form
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal e-District
- The “Citizen Registration” button may be found on the homepage; simply click on it.
- Please complete the relevant fields.
- After that, you must click on the “Save” button in order to complete the registration process.
- You will receive an OTP on the cellphone number that you have provided.
- Log in to your email account to check for a confirmation email that was issued by the website.
- Complete your registration by clicking on the activation link that was supplied to you in the email you received.
- Now You must first log into the portal using your username and password, as instructed.
- You must now complete the form with all of the necessary information.
- Upload all of the relevant documents in JPEG or PDF format to your account.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- You will now be provided with an acknowledgment slip as well as an application number.
- After that, there will be a verification process.
- Finally, you will be able to obtain the RoR certificate or document, which will be granted by the appropriate government.
The Procedure for Searching for Plot Information Using a Query Number
Following the easy procedures outlined below will allow you to obtain plot information by utilizing your query number.
- Visit the Banglarbhumi website, which is the official land record website for West Bengal.
- On the homepage, look for the “Query Search” button and click on it to open it.
- You will be sent to a webpage, where you must input the following information: query number, query year, and captcha code.
- Then, kindly select “Show” button
- The information will be made available on the internet page.
How to Track the Status of a ROR Document Application
If you have applied for ROR papers, you may check the progress of your application online. To check the status of your ROR application, please follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal e-District
- The “Inspection Report” button may be found on the site; simply click on it.
- Once you have been taken to the next webpage, enter the “Application Identification Number” into the box provided there.
- And then click on the “Find Document” button.
- Last but not least, you will be able to view the status of your ROR application on the website.